Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now selling on PFATT Marketplace

I am now selling some of my art on the PFATT Marketplace, here is a link to my site http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/thecountryhollow.html 
I will get the pictures posted of the sculpted Santa salt and pepper shakers, funnel and gourds that I am working on in the next couple of days. 
Here is a few pictures of some of the Gourd Santa's I have done.  The first picture of the Santa on the vintage candle stick is on my PFATT site, the blue Santa will be at the Weber County Fairgrounds, the other Santa's are already sold.



Next week I do my last two shows of the year.  Wednesday through Saturday I will be at The Kottage Kupboard Candy Cane Lane, Weber County Fairgrounds, Ogden, Utah and Saturday I will be at Unique Boutique, Bonneville High School, Idaho Falls Idaho. 
I will also be having a big Black Friday sale on my ETSY site....stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment