Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few more new items for spring shows....

Here's a few more vintage, glass, Mrs. Buttersworth bottles. I painted two of each of the above designs.
This is an old coffee pot that didn't have a lid for. I first painted it black and then covered the black base coat with blue. I sanded off some of the blue for an old look. On it I painted a sheep and some vines, it says "We do not remember days, we remember moments". In the top I added some spanish moss, a child size cup and saucer which is painted to match the coffee pot. Inside the cup is a battery powered flicker tea light.

I found this un-painted wood plate at the DI's the other day. I painted clouds, stars and a cute sleepy bear on it, I added a ribbon for hanging. This would be a great addition to any childs room.


2 comments:

  1. Nice painting...clever ideas!
    Keep up the good work Janae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brenda! I am working on a couple of real cute picnic baskets I shoulc have pictures of thoses posted by Monday at the latest.

    ReplyDelete