Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Items Painted....

This is a great vintage large boiler pan that I painted a Goose, Fly Pole and Fishing Creel on. I found this great vintage pan at the swapmeet, based in in ivory, added a light speckling of brown before painted the sceen on it. This will be the River Arts Festival in Green River Wy. Aug. 20 and 21st.
I also found these two wood paddles that I painted to match the boiler pan. I have attached a hanger on the back so you can hang these on your wall.

This is the beginning of a great Halloween witch. I am sculping her face using paper clay on a real gourd. I have her almost done and will post the finished pictures in the next day or two. I have been doing a variety of gourds for Halloween, they will all be in Green River so come on up and take a look!


2 comments:

  1. thats a great idea!
    hey, after that sale I will be home more and need to clean one more area out that has all kinds of wooden things I just know I cannot get to before winter.
    Your welcome to come purchase cheap.
    also you may want to hit the boutique I posted about west entrance of fair grounds. items are cheap. but cheaper in my garage.
    oh you have swiss days...if its better afterwards thats perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Just let me know when you want me to come over I would love to. I printed out the info on the sale, planning on going.

    ReplyDelete