Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Sculpted Halloween Witch Gourd!!!




Here is another sculpted Witch gourd that I just finished. Don't you just love the stem of this gourd!! I bought some seeds for this type of gourd so next year I'll see if I can grow some.
Her face and the brim of her hat are all handsculpted. I painted her face a dark green and then dry brushed several different shades of green over the dark, Her hat is black with dry brushed stripes. I added some lavendar tulle to her hat and around her neck. On her hat is a vintage shooting star earring. The base is an old candle stick that I found, I painted three fun pumpkin faces on it, some black and white checks and then antiqued it. She will be for sale next week at the Kottage Kupboard, Weber County Fairgrounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment